- Clip-on design - Steel construction - Chrome finish
For top comfort, Planet Bike's Blitzen Shoe Covers are made of windproof fabric lined with microfleece to keep you warm. They boast Velcro closures for easy on/off and reflective accents for safety.
Planet Bike's Comet Shoe Covers are made of neoprene for excellent water and wind resistance and warmth. Plus they have Velcro closures for easy on/off and reflective accents for safety.
Planet Bike's Dasher Toe Covers are made of windproof fabric lined with microfleece to keep you warm. There are also elastic heel straps to keep them in place and reflective accents for safety.
The perfect hat to wear while wrenching on your bike. Black with an adjustable back strap with woven patch and embroidered Park Tool logo. - Mid profile fit. - One size fits all.
- Protects against uv rays - Spf50+ - Gripper elastic at bicep and a hemmed cuff - 82% Nylon and 18% spandex
• Lightweight cotton twill cap with 3-panel dome, traditional flip up visor and ribbon sewn down center and visor • Koolfit elastic sweatband with twill-taped inner seams
- Wind-resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Water-resistant - Reflective logo
- Wind-resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Reflective logo
SWAT (Speed wicking absorption technology) headband keeps the sweat out of eyes and Eventure Knit fabric dries 4 to 5 times faster than cotton. - Eventure Knit Terry liner maintains comfort while also wicking moisture - Machine washable - Unisex and one size fits all
Designed for long-term use and durability, the Finish Line Mechanic Grip Gloves provide the ultimate in grip, protection, and dexterity. These reusable gloves make it easier to work on small, precision bike parts. Mechanic Grip Gloves are latex-free and feature a tactile-enhancing polyurethane coating that seals out grease, oil and grime. A textured surface on the palm-side of the glove provides enhanced grip, making it easier to work on small parts. Finish Line Grip Gloves feature a breathable upper fabric, which helps keep hands cool and dry. Mechanic Grip Gloves are easy to take on and off, so gearing up and down for mechanical repairs has never been easier. Unlike costly single use gloves, one pair of Grip Gloves can last for many weeks.
Page 1 of 1